Realm: Tichondrius
Class: Retribution/Windwalker
Level: 120
Main Spec: Ret/WW
Off Spec(s):Holy/MW

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Number 2 or 3, was 4 in Legion.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ius/teemun
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ius/teamun

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
9/11 Mythic Antorus, break until Nyalotha. I am 10/12 Heroic.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? They asked me to trial for their mythic team but their dates didn’t work for me.

How did you find our guild? My friend Schildwacht encouraged me to look into you all.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? For Ret I run haste because I have low haste without it and I have corruptions that allow me to focus on it. For WW I mainly use vers gems/enchants.

What consumables do you use during raids? Greater Currents/Undertow Flasks. I always have a lot of Abyssal healing potions on me. Potions depend on the fights. For prepots I use str/agi/focused resolve potions. Unless its hivemind or Drestagath Then I’ll use an empowered proximity potion.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? BigWigs, ElvUI, Details, OmniCC, Raider.io, Weakauras.

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I have every rank 3 essence except for Blood of the Enemy. I also have a Shadow Priest and Rogue, which are both 455+ item level available to use as well. Depending on what need there is in the group. You can ask me anything, Discord is Tmone#0621

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? Not currently.

draven

Re: Application: Teemun

Post by draven » May 9th, 2020, 6:57 am

greetings, thanks for the app! aside from being horde, everything looks good to me.
Tmone wrote: Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Number 2 or 3, was 4 in Legion.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:
for the most part #2 is where we are these days. it appears that we will have plenty of time to check out mythic this tier, but as a general rule we progress through heroic at a somewhat casual rate and then or may not put effort into mythic depending on what people want to do. #3 probably requires more time that most of us have to dedicate to wow these days.
Tmone wrote: Is there anything else you want to tell us? I also have a Shadow Priest and Rogue, which are both 455+ item level available to use as well. Depending on what need there is in the group.
we generally encourage people to play whatever they prefer, with the exception that changing characters mid tier is discouraged unless it is requested by the raid leader.

i assume you are planning on faction changing and potentially server transferring?

Tmone

Post by Tmone » May 9th, 2020, 12:43 pm

for the most part #2 is where we are these days. it appears that we will have plenty of time to check out mythic this tier, but as a general rule we progress through heroic at a somewhat casual rate and then or may not put effort into mythic depending on what people want to do. #3 probably requires more time that most of us have to dedicate to wow these days.
This is fine, I currently don't have the itch to be pushing as hard on mythic content but am happy to run with those who want to run mythic.
we generally encourage people to play whatever they prefer, with the exception that changing characters mid tier is discouraged unless it is requested by the raid leader.
I like this answer. I saw on wowprogress that you have a high need for most melee classes and for priest as a whole. Fair warning I have no clue on how to off spec as a priest. But I would prefer playing priest over anything else if that would work for you. I have attached his armory here. I can also spam M+ to catch up in gear.
Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... l/tmonezee
i assume you are planning on faction changing and potentially server transferring?
Yes I do. I have been pugging this entire tier and mostly running M+ and doing arena with a few friends cross server.

draven

Post by draven » May 9th, 2020, 1:44 pm

I like this answer. I saw on wowprogress that you have a high need for most melee classes and for priest as a whole. Fair warning I have no clue on how to off spec as a priest. But I would prefer playing priest over anything else if that would work for you. I have attached his armory here. I can also spam M+ to catch up in gear.
Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... l/tmonezee
priest will be fine, and it is sufficiently geared for heroic. for mythic closer to 465ish would be ideal but don't stress over gearing it up.
Yes I do. I have been pugging this entire tier and mostly running M+ and doing arena with a few friends cross server.
sounds good, after you transfer track someone down online and we can get you an invite. the forged alliance community we have set up may or may not make that process easier, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598