Name: Jason
Character Name: Virou
Class: Paladin
Level: 85
Main Spec: Holy
Off Spec: Ret
Trade skills: Mining/ Blacksmith
PvP or PvE focus?

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying- Yes
- Ranks- Yes
- About Us- Yes

What is your raid experience?- I had raided hardcore through BC and Wotlk. In BC we got to M"uru before nerf and in Wotlk everything but heroic Lichking (the guild I was in lost members, so it stopped raiding before cata).

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I still have Characters in the Old guilds I was in.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Yes. Arnold.

How did you find out about our guild? Through Arnold

How many alts do you have and is this your main? Virou-Destromath, Battles-Onyxia, Sands-Onyxia, Saberfrost-Doomhammer.

What are your play times?- Sat-Tues most of the time. (Pending work)

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?- Group 1----I know this is full but I am here to help in anyway I can.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?- Absolutely

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes- Still working on this.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Draconic Mind
- Well Fed: Seafood Magnifique( if availible)- I carry Severed Sagefish Head
- Potion: Mythical Mana Potion

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid? -Generally Casters is 17% and Melee is 8%

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character?- Intellect, Intellect/haste, Intellect/Spirit.

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character?- Haste mostly, Spirit if it is not on it.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Valithria Dreamwalker- I loved seeing 150k+ heals and on a Boss. I haven't seen any cata Bosses beside BH. So hopefully I can see them all.

What boss mod(s) do you use?- DBM, Omen, Recount/Skata, Healbot/scan- My ui is simple.

What website(s) do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Tankspot, and then Youtube- I like seeing how the top world guild exacute their strat.

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... rou/simple

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us?- Do to RL events I was unable to Raid like a did before (4days a week). In fact I couldn't play wow anymore so I gave my account to a good friend of mine. Time past and I was able to play again but as a casuel. She loved my account so much because I had Ashes of Alar and some other cool things, I didnt have the heart to ask for my old account back. So she give me hers. If you want to see my past achievements before cata here is the Armory Link- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... nne/simple (Yes she turn him into a girl). :(

I miss raiding and can't do it like I used to. So I am looking for some casual raiding. I know you guys are full in your raiding groups but if you ever have a need for a Holy pally I am here. Thankyou for your time.

Daghi

Re: Virou

Post by Daghi » August 25th, 2011, 11:05 am

Yo. I couldn't imagine handing my account over forever to someone, too many memories on this guy. Anyway armory shows you not having a belt? :shock: I tried refreshing, so that's weird. Also your mace, shield and bracers need enchants. For G1 most raid nights we have to sit someone already on our roster. There have been times where we've needed to bring someone's alt in to continue but generally we're full. So if you get them enchants and don't mind the status of G1 you can talk to an officer for ginvite and then talk to wapau who leads G1.

Virou

Post by Virou » August 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Yeah that is odd, I show the armory is current now, plus the enchants. I know my bracers still need one, but I am having the hardest time finding a enchanter with +50 int. I will keep looking. Like said I am here to help. I have no problem being a alternate and on standby. For Group1 or 2. I said group 1 because of the times. I can be there 100% of the time. Thanks.

drp

Post by drp » August 25th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Virou wrote:Yeah that is odd, I show the armory is current now, plus the enchants. I know my bracers still need one, but I am having the hardest time finding a enchanter with +50 int. I will keep looking. Like said I am here to help. I have no problem being a alternate and on standby. For Group1 or 2. I said group 1 because of the times. I can be there 100% of the time. Thanks.
we have a couple people in the guild with it so no worries :mrgreen: