IRL Age: 21
Character Name: Kloreli
Class: Paladin
Level: 85
Main Spec: Prot
Off Spec: Holy
Trade skills: Mining/Blacksmithing
PvP or PvE focus? Both.

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yarp.
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

What is your raid experience? Cleared Arachnid Wing of Naxx back at level 60. Cleared BT at level 70. Downed Normal LK at 80, I think I was like... 6/12 heroic or something.. And then at 85, I cleared all normal content before 4.1 dropped. (Pre-nerf)

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Cuz Mike told me to.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Yea, Mike and Noelle.

How did you find out about our guild? Mike told me.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 3 alts. Priest, Rogue, and Hunter. And yes, this is my main.

What are your play times? A lot.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? Whichever ones Mike tells me to make.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Sure. I don't get butt hurt.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Lawl. Yes.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: The Stam one... I don't remember the name...
- Well Fed: The dodge/stam food. Again, dont remember the name.
- Potion: TBH, I don't use potions. But if I did, I'd use the armor one, I suppose. I DO keep health flasks on me, for just in case. Doesn't heal for much, but it helps in a pinch.

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid? Not dps.

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character? Blue is Stam, Yellow is Mastery, and Red is Parry.

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character? Get as much mastery as possible. After that, it's dodge and parry.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? All time favorite would have to be C'thun. That fight was INTENSE.

What boss mod(s) do you use? DBM.

What website(s) do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Tankspot, Youtube, etc...

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eli/simple

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us? I'm awesome.

Kloreli

Re: Kloreli PvE App.

Post by Kloreli » July 23rd, 2011, 12:46 pm

Actually, I'm a moron. lol. I posted this EARLY in the morning, with no sleep, so forgive me. I posted that I'm a Miner/Blacksmith. That is incorrect. I'm a Miner/Engineer. Sorry about that mix up.

Daghi

Re: Kloreli PvE App.

Post by Daghi » July 23rd, 2011, 1:34 pm

3 MISSING TINKERS?? GET ON THAT! Also a missing minor glyph, I have no idea if you're missing something useful in that slot though, my guess is no. Anyway everything looks good and flag down an officer in game for invite.

PS. Since you're with the rest of the group of new apps I assume you're aware of the current raid situation if not, here it is: Our two main raids are generally full, but if all of you join up that would be the beginnings of a real third group instead of just the alt raid that we run now. if you wanted to lead that group, we can probably fill it with alts, or if necessary we can recruit a few more to fill the rest of the spots.