Post by Reptar » April 1st, 2020, 8:26 pm

Name (first name only): Nate
Character Name: Rêptar
Realm: Proudmore
Class: FDK (Hoping to switch to Unholy)
Level: 120, or ilvl? 470
Main Spec: Frost
Off Spec(s): Blodd

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Used to be a CE raider, I'm down for hardcore progression.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient: I dont understand this question, but your raid times work perfect w my schedule
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic: yes
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of: yes
4. Hardcore mythic progression 0, have XP on M Hivemind
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... %C3%AAptar

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
CE: SoO
AoTC: ToT, EP, Nya

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? still in

How did you find our guild? trade

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Mastery enchants

What consumables do you use during raids? Mastery flask, and str pre pot, and mastery food

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? DBM, Bigwigs, Elvui

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
no, can pull my weight tho

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?

draven

Re: Reptar Application

Post by draven » April 2nd, 2020, 5:13 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! my standard disclaimer to youngins these days (or anyone for that matter) is that we expect our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner, but as long as you are capable of doing so it shouldn't be an issue. otherwise everything looks good to me.
Reptar wrote: Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters
yes?
Reptar wrote: Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Used to be a CE raider, I'm down for hardcore progression.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient: I dont understand this question, but your raid times work perfect w my schedule
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic: yes
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of: yes
4. Hardcore mythic progression 0, have XP on M Hivemind
5. None of the above, please explain:
the goal of this question is to get a sense of what you're looking for as far as raiding. we are not a hardcore guild and it is unlikely that we will be working on mythic progression anytime soon as we are still working our way through heroic, in case that is an issue for you.

anywho, if you're still interested please track someone down online and we can get you an invite, or you can join the cross realm community we have set up here: https://forgedalliance.org/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=5598