Name (first name only if you prefer):Brandon
Character Name:Deadlyldy
Class:Mage
Level:85
Main Spec:Arcane
Off Spec:Frost
Trade skills:jewel crafting/Enchanter
PvP or PvE focus? PvE

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying Yes
- Ranks Yes
- About Us Yes

What is your raid experience? Been playing since Pre-bc,was in a guild named Genesis,we raided all content,and when bc hit,we had Black Temple on farm in no time,when lk hit,my job was too demanding,and I took a break,for the last year,I have new employment,and have time to raid,and do what i like to do In my sparetime..I have 4/7 exp in Firelands and wish to progress

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? 2 main raid members were lost to military deployment...guild stopped raiding..

Does anyone in our guild know you? I ran a firelands raid with g3,2 weeks ago,not sure if anyone remembers me,I was a pug in the group..

How did you find out about our guild? Ran a raid with guild

How many alts do you have and is this your main? Yes this is my main,I have 3 alts,I use them to play when I have spare time,and to use their professions to help me progress

What are your play times? I am on after work,norm around 4 pm weekdays,and when Im not with my family on the weekends,I play in my spare time..

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? All,If I cant make a certain time,i will leave prior notice

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs:Norm use guild couldrins,for max intel,to have max dps
- Well Fed:sagefish of course,or feast
- Potion:mana

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid? 17%

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character? Intel-Intel/hit

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character? I am arcane,thus I am reforged mainly into mastery

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I love all the fights,they test your attention...but i really want to down Ragnaros,to get me achieve,and of course the gear...

What boss mod(s) do you use? DBM,Recount,and any others that are necc if needed for a fight

What website(s) do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Learn to raid

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ldy/simple

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us? I am very laid back,like to raid,or hit my ps3 in my spare time,have gamed since I got my first atari,and have been hooked ever since,like to have fun and help anyone if i have the means..

Daghi

Re: Guild App

Post by Daghi » August 10th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Me gusta. I want Benvolo to give this a quick look though since he's all kind of mage.

Benvolo

Post by Benvolo » August 11th, 2011, 5:00 am

I am curious as to why your are more than 1% over hit cap and still have gear that is reforged to +hit. Other than that, everything thing else looks just fine.

Aezelkvalae

Post by Aezelkvalae » August 11th, 2011, 12:11 pm

"was in a guild named Genesis"

Ryan was in that guild for a bit in BT(Mahatma). They are still raiding together on a diff. server last I heard.

Daghi

Post by Daghi » August 11th, 2011, 1:35 pm

Alright so looks good to me, talk to an officer in game.

drp

Post by drp » August 11th, 2011, 2:29 pm

Aezelkvalae wrote:"was in a guild named Genesis"

Ryan was in that guild for a bit in BT(Mahatma). They are still raiding together on a diff. server last I heard.
yeah I think I got in there right at the start of T6 content and stayed till they server trasnfered, did you play your mage, with that name in BC?

deadlyldy

Post by deadlyldy » August 11th, 2011, 4:24 pm

Ya,genesis server transfered by the time I started playing again,I was asked to server trans my toons,But didnt want to pay for all my toons..but left in good standings..

drp

Post by drp » August 11th, 2011, 7:21 pm

deadlyldy wrote:Ya,genesis server transfered by the time I started playing again,I was asked to server trans my toons,But didnt want to pay for all my toons..but left in good standings..
yeah that where a good bunch of people... I wish I could remember my warlock buddys name but it was to long lol, but sneeze and patchezz where the only people who could keep up with me in dps by the end of the expansion.

deadlyldy

Post by deadlyldy » August 12th, 2011, 4:13 am

Thats crazy,cuz patchezz and his dad Polpower,where my buddies,I server transfered to this server because of them....thats funny,they are some good guys..we all came from ursin..lol