IRL Age:14
Character Name:Foopp
Level:70
Spec: fire
Trade skills:375 enchanting/ 100 jewelcrafting
Heroic Keys:all
Karazhan Key?almost
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? i focus on PVE, fire of coarse

Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?

What is your raid experience?ssc, tk, mag, hyjal, za, kara, gruuls

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? currently I'm in but I was looking forward to joining a more advanced guild

Does anyone in our guild know you? Ursalog and Blached

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have a 16 warrior

What are your play times? everyday, and I prefer raids around 5-10 pm server

What of our raid times would you be able to make? all

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes, if u need to replace me for another class I will be okay with it

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yea i have mostly epic gems, the best enchants and spellthread

What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? I bring Adepts Elixers and Supior Wizard Oil

What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Blackened basilisk or poached bluefish (both 23spl dmg)

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? I have a little over cap but i am replacign those gems soon (161hit). as a dreani with my spec i only need 151 hit.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I do like Leo in SSC because you really have to focus on when he switching forms, so you must monitor you're dps a lot.

What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mod

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Youtube

Anything you want to tell us? I just like to have fun raiding

Link your armory profile ---http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... th&n=Foopp

Anything I missed or you want to tell us?Uhhmmmm...i do have vent of coarse and i have a mic.I use a Mac computer so some vents dont like my soundcard or whatever it is.
oh and in armory scroll over spell damage to see my fire damage =]

Benvolo

70mage

Post by Benvolo » June 22nd, 2008, 11:58 pm

Your gear is pretty solid.  I am guessing you are on west coast time, so the raids won't get too late for you.  We currently have a lot of mages in the guild that want to raid, I am fine with bringing you in on trial, but just know that this does not reserve you a raid spot.  Our tuesdays are usually pretty stacked, Wed seems to be the day where we need more people, so that would be the raid you would most likely get in.    But look me up in game, (or another officer) and we can get you an invite.

Drumble

70mage

Post by Drumble » June 23rd, 2008, 5:37 am

First, I'm no real judge of magery - so this isn't based on your gear/spec/etc.  My mage is specced "farming" and does it well. :) Two things stand out to me that I thought I should mention --  You didn't say that you've read the "READ THIS POST!!" in your application, and your raid times are 5-10pm server.   Our raid times are usually 8-11, with 7:30 invites and sometimes stretching a little past 11. I'm not saying this is a nail in the coffin, I'm an east coaster too and know how late these things get.  However, in raids you're invited to -- I will expect proactive warning (we will not remember your schedule) instead of a "gotta go now bye" in between pulls/wipes/whatever.  Otherwise we're left in a lurch for 15 minutes finding someone ...

foopp

70mage

Post by foopp » June 24th, 2008, 9:39 am

5-10pm server are my USUAL raid times, however I will stay in the raid until the job is done. I did read the post saying READ THIS POST!!, so I know the raid coud go a litte past 11. Sorry for leaving that part out =]

Benvolo

70mage

Post by Benvolo » June 29th, 2008, 5:36 pm

So, the general feeling is that Forged Alliance is probably not the best fit for you.  I won't go in to much detail here other than I have talked with people that have played with you in the past; and I don't think that you are really what we are looking for, nor is Forged Alliance what you are looking for.  Also I know your schedule will change come school, and we need regular attendance.  And to top off that, we already have a bunch of raiding mages, so there really is not much space for you.  I would be surprised if you got to come to one raid a week.  Thats how many mages we have.   So good luck in your future guild, I am sure that there is one out there that will mesh better. Thanks for applying Benvolo